Monday, October 17, 2005

The Old Days...

^^ I've found some of my stuff from earlier days...
I almost forgot that I already animated when I was a little child. I think I did this little froganimation when I was around 8 years old. Hehe the animation is so stiff but it has something adorable. I remember that I used to draw animations in the lower corner of my schoolbooks....maybe I find some more of those earlier animation studies ^^v

so here is the froganimation

I also found some color work. I must have been around 7 years old.
This is drawn with crayons. First primed with different colors. Then drawn over with black, and then scratched the image with a paperclip so the colors below the black surface appeared. I remember that I liked using this drawing technique...



Oh yeah, I loved cars! My father drew the first two rows of cars....I was so impressed by his drawings that I also tried those very tricky perspectives. Hehe you can see me trying hard to get the perspective right. (and I think I rated the cars from 1=best to 6=worst. That's why there are those numbers)
Ah~ the old days ^^*

1 comment:

blabla said...

Hehe...maybe