Sunday, January 08, 2006

Fireflies



I remember that I loved to catch fireflies when I was little. I was somewhere in the mountains with my parents and my brother. In the night there where thousands of fireflies and we catched a bunch of them in a bag and took them into our hotel room. We lied down on the bed and opend the bag in the dark. And a beautiful fireflyshow started. After a while we fell asleep. The next morning the fireflies were gone. That was really strange. The windows were closed all night. We searched the whole room for them. Under the bed, behind the picturesframes, in the bathroom, just everywhere. But they were gone. I'm still wondering what happened to them ^^;

4 comments:

Gulzar said...

Great mood! I used to collect em' too...n like you, always wondered what happened to em' at night time...someone should help us here...
as for this work its great...loved the light source...

really good!

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

the new work is superb and thanks for all the continued support it's appreciated

Unknown said...

this is awesome!!

Lukasarts said...

Excellent lighting, really involves the viewer. Cool work! Wish i never stumbled across that typing game .. argh my film will never be finished!