Friday, June 16, 2006

Germany is moving on!

I saw that game on wednesday "Germany vs Poland" in an irish pub with a couple of friends in Stuttgart! Everyone went crazy when Germany made the 1:0 goal in the last minute! Here's a videoclip I took with my cell phone. ^^;
Damn! what a Match....

Stuttgart after "The" Match

Yesterday I went visiting my buddy Stephan with Felix.
He lives in a little town close to stuttgart. A very nice place with a lot of nature.
Here are some pictures I took with my D70.







4 comments:

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

The nature pic are real kool thanks 4 the dropin and nice comment take care the new work below looks fresh take care!!

Unknown said...

WOW!! These photos are BEAUTIFUL!

Kei Acedera said...

OH MY GOD how jealous am I that you're in Germany!!! wish i was there for world cup!..pictures are gorgeous! thanks for the support goro! ...still can't get enough of your demo reel..

blabla said...

Thnx everyone!

Kei:
Thnx! It's a really cool over here!
Today is Japan vs Brazil! I'm really looking forward to the match. So come over and watch with us ;)