Thursday, August 17, 2006

Plasmaball Tournament

not really speedy....took around 4 hours


maoniu said...

sag mal, hast du in deiner neuen wohnung schon einen platz für mein bild gefunden? ;-)

spacemel said...

haha! schleichwerbung fuer royal render und deinen eigen blog - ich habs entdeckt ;-)
klasse bild!

Alina Chau said...

WOW!! SO many new paintings already!! This one is awesome!! Love the action!!

Chingyi said...

oh my!
this looks wonderful!
i really like your work, great stuff!

Chris Noeth said...

I love your art and added your blog (link) on my blog. Keep up the great work!



Spaceturtle said...

HOoly crapy Amaizng composition and colour ^____^ ur too goood

mamú said...

nice hall; who's the target of that jumping woman?
you saw that marvels-intro on cg-talk?
quite entertaining except for the facial. ;) hasta

REE said...

I love this concept!

I got inspired and did a version of it. I wanna send it to you and post with your permission. E-mail me.

Goro said...

thnx for your comments!

Es hängt nicht aber es steht auf einem Tisch. Ich überlege aber es vielleicht doch aufzuhängen obwohl es dort eigentlich ziemlich gut aussieht ^^

Love your plasmaball pic! Let's do some more ;)

Contact Form


Email *

Message *