Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ratatouille

I went to a Ratatouille screening in Munich yesterday!
The Movie comes to the theaters in Germany in October but indac in co-operation with Buena Vista made it possible to do this event with a Q&A session with Andrew Schmidt (Animator at PIXAR) after the screening. The short film 'Lifted" was screened before Ratatouille.

I have to say WOW! I think pixar pushed 3D animation to the next level.
I was blown away right from the beginning. The story was great, the character designs were awesome, the environments where beautiful, and the animations were out of the world! The trip to munich was totally worth it!

4 comments:

Fränk Spalteholz said...

congratulations goro! wish i could have see it too, but i got to wait :( and you're right. Pixar is doin what disney made so famous when they grew up. taking care for story and trying to find new ways for expression in a barely discovered medium ...

cheers fränk

good luck with your strange-behavior-contest!

benjamin trobat -cartoonist- said...

congratulations! goro!

Martin Hsu said...

Lucky! It was a gorgeous film. Actually brough me to tears at the end... yeah I know, I know... but it was so good!

Anonymous said...

que bonito ..quiero un trozo de queso con mojama que esta mu rico...que hambre por dios con esa peli.