Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanks Giving - Road Trip to LA

My buddy Nico and I decided to go on a road trip down to LA over the Thanks Giving holidays. We took off Thursday morning driving down the Highway 1.
We were lucky that we had the most beautiful weather for a road trip.
With two stops it took us 9 hours to drive down. It was an awesome drive.




In LA we stayed at a friends place right next to Hollywood walk of fame.
On Friday we went to Disneyland LA. There were lot's of new rides I didn't know and it was great to finally go to the very first Disneyland since I've been only to the one in Tokyo a couple of times. And I was lucky enough to see ASIMO in action!


And what would be a LA visit without checking out the beach promenade.




left to right: Bernhard, Wade, Davide, Nico, Olli

Conclusion: It was an awesome trip and I had a great time in LA but I still prefere the Bay Area ^^v

No comments: