Sunday, November 13, 2005

Corpse Bride


I finally got to see Tim Burton's 'Corpse Bride'. It was so amazing. This is definetly one of my favourite animated movies. And all stop motion??? The animations are so smooth and lifelike, awesome character design, very adorable characters with a lot of personality, great music, fantastic songs, extremly well chosen voices, amazing lighting and camera work, awesome set design....wow...This will be in my DVD collection forsure.

The Piano scene with the Bride and Victor is one of my favorite scenes. There are many scenes that I'd like to see again. Wow...so stunning!

3 comments:

katie said...

i know the one of the producers (adrian abbate)and i got to see the dolls they used at thanksgiving

katie said...

just kidding- allison abbate

GetTaLiFe said...

hey there!! you must also see Tim Burton's "Night mare before christmas". its also stop motion and it was made before Corpse Bribe.
Cheers