Saturday, November 17, 2007

Strange Beavior Challenge

That's it! The strange behavior challenge on cgsociety is over. It was an awesome challenge with many outstanding artists. I'm really curious about the judging.
The challege started on June 25 2007 and ended on November 15 2007. It was kind of hard to create this painting besides work. But fortunately I could finish my entry in time. I guess I worked about 3 weeks fulltime on this painting. The detailing took most of the time.

The title for my entry is 'CU-02 in Love'. It's about a cooking robot, who forgets about his work because of a beautiful white cat he fells in love with.
You can read the full story below.

I want to thank everybody who supported me during the challenge. m(_ _)m

So this is it! 'CU-02 in Love'


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! THat is just adorable!!!

I hope you win!

Jorge González said...

Hola Goro...me encanta tu trabajo, me quedé mucho tiempo mirando cada una de tus cosas. Estaría bien estar en contacto más seguido, voy a meterte en mis links. Un abrazo enorme. Jorge.

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Kool scene an nice little paintings thanks for the drop by an kind words take care

Dan Elder said...

Awesomly amazing!!

Unknown said...

I love this one. One of my top picks!

TYREE DILLIHAY said...

haha! that is great man! good luck. man, I wish i could've done something like this. enjoy the holidays.

Hodges said...

that is awesome in every way. Lighting, composition, story, everything is so solid too.

Joe Karg said...

Your work is really amazing. I love your pallets. I especially like the image a little ways down with the Robot and the girl in the woods. Very nice.

Alexei Martins said...

Beautiful painting!!!!

A. Riabovitchev said...

Simply Amazing!:o)

Martin Wittig said...

Wonderful!:) Beautiful colors, and the lighting is really well done!

Stefan Schumacher said...

Fantastisch!!

AJ Jefferies said...

Beautiful work Goro...

It turned out wonderfully!

All the best,

AJ

Horace said...

哇~!

我很喜歡你的風格,給我很多的啟發喔

Sorry I'm Taiwan people

so my english not good.

I just like your painting

mamú said...

ouhhhwww :D ..supernice ..ah..supercute.
Tolle Arbeit Goro.
Wie ist es gelaufen ? ..Jedenfalls hat es sich auf jeden Fall gelohnt. Thumb up.
Bye,
M

Anonymous said...

Brilliant mate!
Outstanding work!

Sam Nielson said...

That painting is really, really fantastic. Great lighting, composition, and story.

Andy C. said...

Gorgeous piece. You've definitely captured the mood with the contrast of warm and cool colors.

The story was really elegant and beautiful. I had to hold back a tear at the end. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Laila Petersen-Jama said...

wow cool pic, i also took a look at your shop, thats a really nice idea, look forword to se more of your stuff in 2008, merry x mas and happy newyear

Unknown said...

I'm crying man...