Wednesday, October 08, 2008

iphone with stylus

I recently bought colors from the AppStore for my iPhone. They ported the software from the NDS. It's pretty much the same application as on the ds which is amazing.
The Opacity can be controled by tilting your iPhone. It has an undo function (which takes forever but I guess they'll fix it in the next version).
Since it's hard to paint with your fingers I bought the Pogo Stylus. It's one of the more expensive models (around 20$) but after reading reviews I found out that the cheaper pens have annoying delays. The stylus arrived yesterday! It's amazing and the opacity control with the iphone tilting works perfectly!
The guys from colors did again a great job! Here is my first iphone colors attempt.

4 comments:

enb said...

Hey Great blog you have, and also- dang- I didnt know there was a stylus for the iphone- suddenly it makes sense why I got that...thanks for the tip.

Stephan Wagemann said...

hey this paint tool looks nice i test some during the last month but all sucks so i will try this one :)
and the pogo stylus looks great
thanks

Anonymous said...

Great!!! Thanks for the tips. I have Colors thanks to your praise, wondering if you know the difference between the stylus and the sketch that Pogo makes.
The stylus draws just as well?

ARTDANCE said...

Great!!! Thanks for the tips. I have Colors thanks to your praise, wondering if you know the difference between the stylus and the sketch that Pogo makes.
The stylus draws just as well?