Saturday, February 14, 2015

Penguins of Madagascar Final Post

A little late but here comes my last post for Penguins of Madagascar. This was probably the biggest task I've ever gotten at DreamWorks Animation. I was assigned to design the main end titles for the movie. It was done entirely in After effects and in Stereo. It was the first time I worked in stereoscopic 3D which came with a lot of unexpected problems but somehow I was able to figure it out. I had about one month from start to finish. I remember people looking at me weird cause I was working in my cube with those clunky 3D glasses on. It was an amazing experience (though quite nerve racking because of all the new things I had to learn). As a side note these credits look a hundred times better in Stereo cause you can really feel the depth. But for now I will only have the 2D version available. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: